(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

I'm Ready If You Are

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies one of the things that I was somewhat worried about when I started My Auto Wall Blog was that many of you would stop visiting this Blog?  But that hasn't been the case at all, in fact it is just the opposite for this Blog has been receiving even more monthly traffic since I opened My Auto Wall Blog and I'm so happy to report to ALL of YOU that this Blog has now received over 1 MILLION HITS!!!! Never in my wildest of dreams would I have thought this could have even been possible for a simply desktop wallpaper Blog 6 years ago when I started it and I do thank ALL of YOU for your continued Love and Support. And with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....

My "I'm Ready If You Are" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of June...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,300 PLUS and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 63,000+ Hits!!! So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails