(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas 2012

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, there is only 25 days left till Ho! Ho! Ho! Day and while I realize that many of you are busy with Holiday Shopping, decorating your homes for the Holidays, attending Holiday Party's and/or giving Holiday Party's.  Well I thought many of you would also like to have some Holiday Spirit on Your Desktop's for the next 25 days also!!!  So with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Christmas 2012" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Also don't forget My Holiday 2009 Collection and My CHristmas 2011 Collection.  There is an additional (19) Holiday Wallpapers you may also enjoy having.
News Bulletin!!! (12/04)  Just Added Something New To My Blog and that is (3) Pages Now Showing You Blog Fans A Complete Collage Recap to Help You Find Any Walls You Might Be Looking For On This Blog.....With Hopes It Helps Many Of You.....And You Will Find It Right Above My Blog Archive in My Sidebar... :):):)
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Holiday Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS: And don't forget My Twitter Account that You can follow Me on to see where I will be Blogging Next, that is if Google should to every decide after all this time that I'm a "Spamming Blog" and Remove it from the Net!!!  You will find the link for it right Under "The Counter Of Shame" in My Sidebar.  Hoping you will become a Follower of My Twitter Page as well as My Blog!!!  And Thanking You If Do.

5 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Brent,
I love your Christmas wallpaper collection. So many handsome, well built hunks in such a fun variety of Xmas settings.
As always, your scale & style is incredible.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Unknown said...

I love your art. Your imagination is endless and really well elaborated. I'd like painting some of your works, would you mind?
Maurice

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, thanks a million once again for taking the time to post your most appreciated kind words regarding my latest WP Collection and I'm so glad to hear that you found something to Your liking within My Current Christmas Collection. Wishing you only the Best for this Holiday Season. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Brent said...

Hey Maurice, thank You so much for all Your kind words regarding My Work and Yes, please feel free to paint any of My Wallpapers and looking forward to seeing them possible on Philippe Photo Erotic Art2 that you post to. And hoping the latest New Addition to My Blog helps you find something to Your liking to paint. Holiday Hugs to You, Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Xersex said...

Thanks to Maurice

http://mauricepegasi.blogspot.it/

to have made me know your blog!

I subscribed it!

Hope you enjoy mine too!

http://anthroposis.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails