(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

All The Sweetness Of A Man

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, while I'm stilling going strong and the blog traffic to this Blog is still going strong after all these years, I'm sorry to say, that there are a lot of Blogs on Google that ARE NOT SO LUCKY!!!  For you see Google has been closing Gay Blogs left and right over the past week or so.  So I highly recommend to those of You that enjoy My Blog to visit my WordPress Blog by clicking (Here) and Bookmarking it just in case this Blog should be closed by Google.  This way you will still have complete access to all My Wallpapers. OK? Ok.  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "All The Sweetness Of A Man" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you have the backup. Now to get more bloggers off Blogger and into hosts that are more dependable. (I'll use the wordpress as the main one so my one click will be one less for Blogger to count.

OrlandoGuy said...

Thanks for sharing still another handsome collection of gay male wallpapers, Brent. All of them are great, as usual.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Glen0330, glad to hear you are happy with My WordPress Blog and Yes that is why I have it, Much more dependable than Google for sure!!! Wallpaper Hugs To You (Brent)

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon and glad to see that you have been able to get caught up on my past postings. Love & Hugs (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails