(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Only For Thos That Are Pros At Sucking

Hi once again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, first of all just wanted to thank everyone that took their time to e-mail me after my last posting of "Nude Year Resolutions" and I want to apologize for not responding to each of them individually like I usually do, but I was have computer problems once again and since it was a new year I decided to wipe my hard drive completely clean and re-install everything from scratch.  And for any of you that have done this before, you know it can be somewhat time consuming!!!  It took me 3 days to get everything re-installed and up to date.  Anyway, I happy to report everything is back up and running once again and I managed to create another Wallpaper Collection for all of you with the hopes that you find something to your liking for your Desktop.  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Only For Those That Are Pros At Sucking" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or You May Prefer...
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or You May Prefer...

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Thanks for sharing another dynamite wallpaper collections, Brent.
I've not had the time to practice on creating anything due to the time consumed in selling our house, and finding a villa or condo near St. Petersburg, FL.
Be good to yourself and Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, thanks a million for taking the time to post your kind words not only here on my blog, but also to several of the Yahoo Groups that I share my work with. It is greatly appreciated. And not to worry about about creating anything new, it can wait till you are in your new home. With Wallpaper Hugs, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails