(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Man, The Perfect Form Of Art

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I'm happy to report to all of You that as of this Posting there are now 170 Wallpaper Collections on this Blog that contain a total of 1,371 Wallpapers. Wow, Wow and Wow and no I never dreamed there would be this many when I started Blogging.  And for those of you that have not discovered My three page Recap of all My Collection yet, that is only here on My Google Blog,  well just click (Here) to begin with page one and if you see something that you like or you have missed in the past, just click on the Collection Name and that will take you directly to that Collection for you to download.  OK? Ok.   And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Man, The Perfect Form Of Art" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: Please Show Me Your Love and Support By Clicking On The Following (5) Artist Palettes and letting Me know what you think.  If the votes don't go up, I'm thinking about retiring My Photo Editors and stop creating any more new Wallpaper Collections, knowing that I'm no longer pleasing many of You??? 

4 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Brent,
Thanks for another group of awesome gay male wallpapers. I have a real fondness for your blond wallpaper: ManThePerfectForm3W.
I have a weakness for handsome blond men, and your used this guy so very well in your background.
Hugs & Be Good to Yourself,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, that is James Huntsman, the blond stud in Wall #3 and your not the only one that has a fondness for Him, for I have gotten so many e-mails about him already!!! Thanks for taking the time to leave you kind words. Wallpaper Hugs (Brent)

Antoni said...

Hi dear friend.
Indeed thank you again for the great presents that you share with us. Clean cuts, horny edges and cum all over again :) .
Hugs from Zion,
Antoni.

Brent said...

Hey My Friend from Zion, so glad to see that you are still stopping by and enjoying by work Antoni. I also am enjoying your Posting on Furry Tales. Keep on Bloggin' Blogger Buddy and Wallpaper Hugs To You. (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails