(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

For Men Only

And Yes, Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, for those of You that don't get into the Holiday Sprite as much as I do with my last Posting, well I haven't forgotten about You!!!  Nor for those of You that do and just would like to get a head start on having something New on Your Desktop's the day after Christmas, well I have that covered for You also!!!  For I'm happy to present to you...
   
My "For Men Only" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: And for those of You that don't know yet...

Yes there is something NEW on My Blog since My Lasting Posting, for I was realizing that after Blogging now for over the last (3) Years it was getting harder and harder for many of You to try and find a favorite Wallpaper that you once had after Your Computer Crashed and You were starting all over again and You forgot what Wallpaper Collection it was within!!!  And with 1,260 Wall's currently on My Blog, both in standard size and wide screen size within 160 Collections, I totally was understanding how this could be somewhat a problematic problem for any of You trying to find what You maybe looking for.  So to help solve this problem I came up with this idea and that was to add (3) New Pages to My Blog that is now showing all thumbnails of each collage of All My Wallpaper Collections that are available, along with a link to each Collection.  But Please keep in mind, I do not have Collages for many of My earlier Work's back in 2009, when first starting to Blog, but I have so noted them on these (3) Pages and included the Wallpaper Title for You.  All you have to do is click on the Title, just like those with Collages, to take you directly to that Wallpaper Collection within a New Tap for you to View And Then Download!!!  And while this was a major, major undertaking on My part just to compile and complete and add this to My Blog, this is something that I wanted for ALL OF YOU, My Wallpaper Fan's to have with hopes that it just might make each and everyone of Your Visits to My Blog even more enjoyable than before!!!  So with this said, You will find the (3) New Links to these (3) New Pages right under the Long Alpha List of "And Now All My Past Posting..." in My Side Bar under the Title Of "And To Help You Find All Of The Above Are The Collage..." and right above My "Blog Archive"!!!  And it is with the greatest of hopes that this is a big help to Oh So Many of You that Are My Blog Fans and if so, please let me know via e-mail or a comment here on this Blog.  Thanking you if you do!!!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Holiday Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails