(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Men In The Future

Happy New Year Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, and thanks for all the great e-mails after my last posting and I'm so glade that so many of You are enjoying the newest addition to My Blog.  I thought I would start off this New Year by showing you what My Walls may be looking like in the Year 3013, that is if I'm still around 100 years from now and still Blogging.....(((( BIG WALLPAPER SMILE))))  With this said, I'm happy to present to you....   

My "Men In The Future" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

1 comment:

Xersex said...

Happy 2013!
Great work, I like a lot your style!
May I ask you to add my blog http://anthroposis.blogspot.com
among your
"And Next Are All My Known Blog Supporters"?

I added your blog among my "Blog amis - friend blogs"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails