(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

The Best Dressed Man Is An Undressed Man

Hi Once Again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Well first of all thank you so much to all that took the time to e-mail me about My last Posting.  I'm so glad to hear that so many of you enjoyed it and it is so hard for me to believe that after sharing 1,174 Walls with you now over the past three years and over 15 Million Walls have been downloaded from this Blog, that I'm still able to come up with new Walls that You're enjoying...((( Big Wallpaper Smile )))  With that said, I happy to present to You....
   
My "The Best Dressed Man Is An Undressed Man" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
   
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

3 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Brent, I love this "Best dressed..." collection. You did another superb job on layout, composition, colour and style. Oh, the men are great too.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Aw... Gordon, Thank You once again for your most kind and wonderful comment. I can always count on My Blog's most loyal supporter's to keep me doing what I enjoy doing. So glad to hear You're enjoying this collection as much as I am and Hugs back to You..(Brent)

Anonymous said...

Hello, May you would like Make a FriendList with

me,your blog it's really interesting Pictures Movie

and everything, you have a good job, I like your

blog I really want to make FriendList with you,

I hope well you do for my request and fell free

time share to me

Thank you so much.

Here is my blog http://kyomgay.

blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails