(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Cum And Get It

Surprise Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Yes guys thanks to a long, long time Blog Buddy of mine by the name of Gordon, who not only has been sharing some art work of "Mike Jocks" with me personally, but also with some of the Yahoo Groups and I really like the style of this artist.  Well that got my creative juices going and we all know that old saying, "Imitation is the best form of flattery!"  Well I'm hoping some of you will enjoy my latest endeavor to emulate this artist's style of work.  With that said, I happy to present to You....
   
My "Cum And Get It" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
 Or....
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
 Or....
    
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks
Related Posts with Thumbnails