(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

If You Think I'm Str8 - You're Wrong

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, believe it or not I have managed to create yet another Wallpaper Collection for You after creating 152 Wallpaper Collections now that include 1,182 Walls within them. And while this collection is more or less nothing more than My norm, yet again I realize that Oh So Many Of You enjoy my norm!!!!  So Hoping that some of You find something to Your Liking for Your Desktop within this Collection.  With that said, I happy to present to You....
   
My "If You Think I'm Str8 - Your Wrong" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Thanks, Brent.
I love your "If you think.." collection. All of your wallpapers here are super, but the Indian work is extra appealing to me.
Thanks again, and have a great week.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Your Most Welcome Gordon and so glad to hear that Your one of Oh So Many that are stilling enjoy My "Norm"....((( Big Smile)))...Wallpaper Hugs back to you. (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails