(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

I've Been Looking For Someone Like You

Hi ya Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well first of all, thanks a million for those of you that e-mailed me and/or posted your comments after my last posting, sure made me feel so much better about my plans for My Blog for the rest of this year.  And while I did see that a lot of you logged into My Blog on March 1st and 2nd and while I'm only guessing, I'm guessing that you where hoping to see a New Collection.  So be advised that My current plans are to at least Post a New Collection on the 1st Monday Morning of each Month sometime around 7:00AM PST.  With this said, I happy to present to you this Month...
  
My "I've Been Looking For Someone Like You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or For Saint Patrick's Day

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or For Saint Patrick's Day

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
 
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks 

3 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

I love your wallpapers for this month, Brent. You've done another awesome job. My personal favorite is "I've been..." But, all of them are super.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon,

I can also count on my Blog Buddies for the most kindness of words regarding my wallpaper work. So glad to hear you are enjoying this latest collection of mine.

And sorry for the delay in responding to your comment, for my partners computer took a dump on him this week and I had to do a complete re-install of everything for him. And I'm sure you know how much time that can take. Anyway, got everything reinstalled for him and he is now happy once again...((( Big Smile )))...and I'm getting caught up in answer all my e-mails this morning. Hoping you can understand. Thanks

Wallpaper Hugs To You
Your Wallpaper Buddy
()(Brent)()

Unknown said...

I got all excited when I scanned over your comment about your partner getting dumped on, then realized it was his computer. I miss your Monday posts. Hopefully everything is going extremely well for you now. Glenn

Related Posts with Thumbnails