(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

I Need You

Hello once again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm so glad to see that so many of You are still visiting My Blog daily even though that I'm no long posting each Monday Morning, but only once or twice a month now, but I'm happy to report that My Blog Traffic is remaining about the same as always and I'm so happy about that and that many of You are downloading many of my past postings!!!  With this posting there are now 1,141 Wallpapers on this Blog for you to choose from to keep Your Desktop looking as good as mine....((( BIG SMILE )))  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you on this 2nd Day Of April.....
    
My "I Need You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

3 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
You've created another sterling collection of hot and handsomely done male wallpapers.
All of these are great, but since I've had a admiration for John Pruitt for so long...
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gordon,

Thanks a million for your most kind words, and while I'm only guessing, but I think there just might be some truth to that old staying that "Absence makes the heart grow founder" for My Blog got the most hits in a single day yesterday, more so than ever in a long, long time. Sure made me feel good Guys. Just so glad to see so many are still enjoying the work I do.

Till Next time,
Your Wallpaper Buddy
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()(Brent)()

Edson said...

Gostaria de convida-lo a firmar conosco uma parceria com troca de link... Parceria tradicional, meu link no seu blog e vice-versa...

Nosso endereço: www.gritonavara.net

Contato: gritonavara@hotmail.com
Se você já e parceiros desconsidere este.

I would like to invite you to enter into a partnership with us link exchange ... Traditional partnership, my link to your blog and vice versa ...

Our address: www.gritonavara.net

Contact: gritonavara@hotmail.com

parei em Dreams and Men

Related Posts with Thumbnails