(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, it's had to believe that there is only one week left in the year and that this is going to be MY LAST POSTING!!!  For this Year that is....(( Big Smile ))  Just goes to show you that is is true, when your having fun, time flies and I have been having a great time this year sharing all My Walls with you.  Just knowing that each day when so many of you turn on your computer's, that one of My Walls is the first thing you see and it is brings a smile to your face is just a wonderful thing to know for me.  With that said, I proud to present to you this week......
   
My "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
   
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
  
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog.  Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails