(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Want To Make Me Your Next Fantasy

Oh Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, do I have some good news for all of You and that is Santa come early this year!!!  Yes He did, for I got an early gift over the weekend and that was a Up-Grade to my favorite Photo Editor Program "PhotoPlus" by Serif.  It's got more whistles and bells within it and I'm so looking forward to putting it to work and creating some new Walls for next year's postings for all of You.  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....
   
My "Want To Make Me Your Next Fantasy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpapers III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails