(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Are You In The Mood, I Am

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, believe it or not, but after creating over 1100 plus Wallpapers over the course of the last two and half years I finally wore out my mouse!!!  It finally died on me for I no longer could get the left mouse button to respond.  I guess with all the photo editing that I have been doing, plus all the e-mails and the Blog Postings it just said no more!!!  Oh well, it was a quick and cheap fix, just bought a new one and I'm back to creating more Walls for you guys....((( Big Smile )))  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week....
   
My "Are You In The Mood, I Am" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpapers III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails