(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bet We Can Make Each Other Happy

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I was just getting my Excel Spread Sheets updated this week, getting things ready for My 3rd Quarter Blog Report to all of You in the first part of October and to my surprise, there are now 958 Wallpapers here on this blog that I have shared with You.  I never dreamed that when I started Blogging Back on October 2, 2009 that, for one, I would even still be blogging with so many weekly visitors and followers that I currently have and two, that I would have even been able to create this many Walls.  But I have, YOU are All Still Here each week, and So I'm continuing onward and hopefully upward with what I really enjoy doing and keep sharing it with you.  With that said, I'm proud to present to you this week.....
   
My "Bet We Can Make Each Other Happy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

2 comments:

James said...

I love this set of wall papers...thanks much!

Brent said...

Thanks James and I'm so glad to see that your still visiting My Blog and finding something to your liking. (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails