(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

I Doubt He Sleeps Alone

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well it appears to me that just maybe many of you are nudist at heart and/or you just like checking out nude guys in public places, but which ever the case maybe, my blog went Viral last Monday Morning with over 2,000 hits within the first 12 hours of last weeks posting, with over 20,000 downloads!!!....(((( WOW, WOW AND BIG, BIG SMILE )))) Thanks Guys!!!  We just may have a new top #1 collection, but we will all have to wait till the first part of next month when I post my 3rd Quart Blog Report.  With that said, I happy to present to you this week with hopes you enjoy it has much....
   
My "I Doubt He Sleeps Alone" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails