(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sorry Guys!!


Sorry Guys, for those of you that where hoping to find My "Solitaire" Collection Posted here this week, because of Personal Family matter's that I have been dealing with over the last couple of weeks,  I just didn't have the time to get it Posted today and I will try to get it Posted next Monday!!!  And since this is My first posting that I'm not able to do within that last 1 1/2 years since starting My Blog, I'm Oh So hoping you can forgive Me for this, and I hope that I can get back to what I truly enjoy doing by next Monday and that is share My Wallpapers with You!!! 
     
Mean while, I happy to say that there are now (795) Wallpaper Here On My Blog and here are a few of My Personal Favorite Collections that you might enjoy having your Desktop till I hopefully can return to You by Next Monday....at least I'm not leaving You empty handed for this week....


My “All In The Eyes”

My “Am I Dreaming”

My “Can I Spend The Night”

My “Fantasy Stud”

My “I Am, Are You ?”

My "I'm Willing If Your Willing”

My “Men That Are Blessed With Perfection”

My “Oh…Yeah”

My “The Only Thing Bigger Than His Smile Is…”

My “What You See, Is What You Get”

Your will find all these in My Side Bar under "And Now All My Past Posting" and I'm most sorry for letting you down this week, but at least I was able to let You know what is going on!!!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always here in California
With Wallpaper Hugs to All Of You

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails