(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Proud To Be

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, first of all, for those of you that may have e-mailed me last week and/or posted any comments to any of the Yahoo Groups I post to about My "OMG" Collection, I apologize to you for not being able to answer any of you last week. For You see I had a personal family emergency last week and I just didn't have all that much time to get on my computer and I hope you can please forgive me.  With that said, I thought because of Oh so many Gay Pride Parades being planned for this Spring and Summer, in Oh so many Major Cities around the World, that many of you just might like to have some Gay Pride on Your Desktops!!!  So I am happy to present to you this week....
   
My "Proud To Be" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA 
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

1 comment:

OrlandoGuy said...

Great, handsome Pride wallpaper collection, Brad. How could I possibly select a favorite among so many fabulous selections.

I hope that all is well with you and your family. It is sad that these things happen.

Hugs,
Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails