(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Waiting For You!

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, it was somewhat a rough week last week for me, for I was feeling somewhat depressed and I didn't know why???  As you may have picked up on that last week when I Posted I really had nothing new to say!!!  For I had already started asking myself, "Why, Why am I doing all this work, week after week???"  For after all, not only does it take a lot of work just creating ALL these Wallpapers themselves that I do each week, but also all the work that I do to maintain My Google Blog, My WordPress Blogs along with all the Postings that I do week after week to All the Yahoo Groups I Post to each week, well this also takes a lot of time to do that I go through each week!!!  SO WHY I AM I DOING IT?  Then I remembered an e-mail that I received just a few weeks ago that read in part.....

Dear Brent,
Your wallpapers are the reason why I look forward to Mondays.  Thanks for keeping them coming. Without you, Mondays would be just-------Mondays.
John
 
   
Well needless to say Wallpaper Fans And Wallpaper Buddies, after re-reading that e-mail, well it knocked the HELL out of my depression...((((Big Smile)))) and I'm happy to Say TO ALL OF YOU, I'm back in the saddle once again, doing what I really do enjoy doing!!!  Thanks John.   And with that said, I'm happy to present to you this week....

My "Waiting For You!" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA 
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brent, just wanted to say I am glad someone got you out of your mood. I know I speak for hundreds of us who look forward to Mondays as well when I say you do some brilliant work. Most of us look at your work and just go on to another one. Just know that ALOT of us appreciate all your time and efforts you put into all your websites. (See, I even read what you write)

Brent said...

Hey Thanks glen0330, thanks for taking the time to post your kind words. I really appreciate what you had to say and I'm glad to report to You and All that I have gotten out of the funky mood that I was in and things are going much, much better for Me now! In fact, I'm working on several New Wallpaper Collection for All Of YOU! So with that said, Wallpaper Hugs To You Wallpaper Buddy, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails