(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Will You Be Mine

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well first of all, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for all the wonderful e-mails last week with Oh so many kind words of Support, they were all greatly appreciated a long with all the Posting to the Groups, and the one comment left on this Blog By glen0330, Well that one was the best of ALL, for I hardly ever get any comments posted on this Blog!! Thank You All SO MUCH!!!  And with All Your Pick-Me-Up's, I'm happy to report to You that I got several more Collection done last week for All of You and with this Posting I'm also happy to report to you, that there are now 759 different Wallpapers within 102 Wallpaper Collection for you to choose from!!!  Wow, Wow and Wow....this means that You could visit this Blog each and every day for over the Next Two Years and download (1) Wallpaper each day and never have the same Wallpaper on your Desktop!!!  That just blows my mind away, for when I started doing this now almost two years ago, I never dreamed it would have turn into what it has become!!!   Thanks Guys!!! (I MEAN IT, Thanks Big Time!!!)...With all this said, I'm so happy to present to you this week....
   
My "Will You Be Mine" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, here in California, USA 
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You once again amaze me with your talents. Have you ever considered using a picture of Dionisio Heiderscheid? (Google him) Another idea you may want to throw around your head, use one city as backgrounds of a famous city (London, Paris, etc) as the themes for a posting. Just an idea from my warped head. But then, why mess up a great blog like yours since you do so well with your own ideas.

Blog Boys Gulosos said...

Is it possible you add my Site at your Site links.
I´ll do the same.
New Link Blog

Thanks

Boys Gulosos
www.boys-gulosos.blogspot.com

orkut:
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile?uid=11698589052195520029

Brent said...

Thanks Once Again for Your kind words Glen, they are greatly appreciate and thank you so much for your two Great Ideas!!!! I did a Google Search for Dionisio Heiderscheid and your were Right!!! Found several great photos of Him that are going to look awesome in some of my future Wallpapers. Also loved you idea about famous city, going to call the Collection "Men From Around The World" and I think it will be a Great Addition to My Blog. Thank You so MUCH for your help!! Wallpaper Hugs to You (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails