(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Studs On Parade

Hi Ya Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, While I'm somewhat at a lost for words this week!!!  For I've already thanked all of You Blog Visitor's last week and I always thank those that e-mail me personally or post comments to the Groups I post to personally, well I really have nothing New to say to You this Week other than, Thanks once again and I'm hoping You May enjoy what I have to share with you this week!!!  With that said, I happy to present to you.....
   
My "Studs On Parade" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA

With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

3 comments:

Gary Myers said...

I love the 4th pic! I hope that you don't mind me going back and looking at your older pictures for the first time and commenting on them.

Brent said...

I don't mind at all Gary, in fact I love any and all kind of feed back from my wallpaper fans and I thank you for letting me know what you are liking. (Brent)

comedy underground said...

Nice blog you havee

Related Posts with Thumbnails