(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Can We Be Desktop Buddies ?

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, While I have always taken the time to Thank All of those that have E-mailed me or Posted their kind words to the Groups I Post to, I have never taken the time to THANK ALL MY BLOG VISITORS!!!  The 5,000+ a week OF YOU that keep coming back week after week to see what is NEW and racking up more and more Hits on My Blog Hit Counter.  Well Guys, it REALLY IS ALL OF YOU that keeping me doing what I'm doing and I Do REALLY THANK ALL OF YOU for visiting each week!  So as long as my hit counter is racking up visits by YOU each week, well then, I WILL Keep racking up more new Wallpaper Collection for ALL OF YOU!!!  With that said, I'm proud to present to you this week.....

My "Can We Be Desktop Buddies ?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA

With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails