(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bubble

WOW Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You so much for ALL the votes last week on My Last Featured Wallpaper Collection of "I Am, Are You" Collection!!!!  It appears that many of You Do Like Color on Your Desktop's and this Collection is just maybe on it's way to being the #1 Downloaded Collection yet!  We will all have to wait and see if this is true till the first part of April when I release My 1st Quarter Blog Report for 2011!!!.  Meanwhile, I have been playing around with some of my special effect filters in my photo editor and I'm hoping that many of you are going to enjoy something NEW with what I have come up with so far.  With that said, I'm so happy to share with you this week....

My "Bubble" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()

PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails