(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Am, Are You ?

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, first of all, thank you so much for all the great e-mails last week!!!  I'm so glad to hear that so many of you enjoyed My "Suite And Tie" Collection, even though it was some of my older work. With that said, I'm hoping that many of you like to have some "COLOR" on your Desktop, for the Collection I have to share with you this week is backed with some very bright colors that is for sure.  So I'm happy to present to you this week....

My "I Am, Are You ?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()

PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails