(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Suite And Tie

Hi Once Again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Well I don't know how many of you follow the other Blog that I Co-Author at, Google Bloggers Close Gay Blogs, but I have been very, very busy on this other Blog this last Week, for Google has shut down over 62 known gay Blogs that we know of so far.  So guys, please make a note of My Other Blogs at the bottom of this posting just encase something should happen to this Blog.  With that said, I'm happy to share with you this week a Collection that I did some time ago and totally forgot about and just found it, so I hope there is something in this collection that You might enjoy, even though it is some of my older work......
    
My "Suite And Tie" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!friend now i want to echange with you again
i just return it becuase it was deleted by blogger
when i return see ur blog in my link yet so i want to coperate
again hope u okay with
http://abigpenisgays.blogspot.com/

thansk u
best regard from me

Related Posts with Thumbnails