(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Only Thing Bigger Than His Smile Is...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, And what a greater way for me to start off this New Year than by sharing some great news with All Of You!!!  Since I have started compiling the data from this Blog for my 4th quarter report that I will be posting next week for All of you, I'm happy to report to you that their now has been over 6 Million Downloads of My Wallpapers from 46,315 of You from 150 different counties World Wide since I started this Blog....Wow, Wow and Wow!!!!  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....
    
My "The Only Thing Bigger Than His Smile Is..." Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Hoping you came back next week for the complete 4th Quarter Recap to see if You Favorite Wallpaper made it into the Top 10 Downloads.
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With New Year Wallpaper Hugs To You,
()()( Brent )()()
     
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Although I am a fan of all your work. This is one of my favorites!!

Something about the cheerful, unabashed grins and the frank nudity makes this one a sexy winner!!!

Thanks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails