(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh What A Guy

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies,  You and I have been through a lot this last year together, from the Closing Of My Blog in June, to my computer's hard drive crashing just a few months ago, but You and I have served it together.  I just wanted to say, before My Last Posting to this Blog, at least for THIS YEAR that is....(((( Big Smile ))))....Thank You All for all Your Love and Support that you have shared with me over the last year and Thank You for coming back to My Blog week after week. And I'm so looking forward to bring You something NEW in the terms of Wallpapers in the New Year!!!  So with that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....
     
My "Oh What A Guy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You,
Hoping To See You All Next Year! 
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails