(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

He's Just A Man, I Love Him So

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, don't know what the weather has been like this last week in your neck of the woods, but here in California, it's been cold and wet and making Holiday shopping a big pain in the you know what.  But their is nothing that warms me up more than the love of a good man which gave me the idea for this weeks collection.  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....
    
My "He's Just A Man, I Love Him So" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And Wishing You All A Safe 
And Happy Holiday Season


Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Holiday Hugs To You,
()()( Brent )()()

PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails