(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Abstract

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, while some of You were busy last week voting for My Blog with "Best Male Blogs" and I do thank You so much for that, it is so greatly appreciated, well I was busy completing 5 more Wallpaper Collections for You and I'm very pleased with the way they have all turned out and looking forward to posting them for You in the future.  With that said, here is this week's Collection.....

My "Abstract" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size) 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

 
 
 
 
 
 

From Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA ()( Brent )()

PS:  I had another request to create a Collage Recap on one of My 2009 Postings.  So far the following past posting have been up-dated with a Collage Recap for You....My "Candle" Collection, My "Chest" Collection, My "Mountain-Forest" Collection and now My "Behind The Times" Collection as been up-dated for You.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brent, I love your "Abstract" collection. But, then again, all of your other collections are very good too.
Thanks for having so much awesome work for us.
Hugs,
Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails