(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Just For You

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Got up last Friday morning looking forward to celebrating my birthday only to find out that after turning on my XP Computer, it had a very special birthday surprise for me, for none my USB Devices were working!!!  Everything was fine the night before, but now I had no external hard drive, no web camera, no scanner and none of my memory sticks were being recognized when plugged in.  So I spent the day trying all kinds of things to get them to work and most of Saturday and nothing I was trying was solving the the problem till I ran across a thread on some help web site that said, try this!!  Turn off your computer, unplug all your USB Devices and then unplug the power cord to your computer and wait 10 to 15 minutes oh so and then plug the power cord back into your computer and start it up and once everything is up and running, then start to plug in your USB Devices one by one. And DAH TA!!!!  Everything is now working once again.  So guys, if this should ever happen to you, this is the first thing to try.....(((( Big Smile )))).  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....
    
My "Just For You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You, 
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails