(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Would You Like To Play

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, YES, YES and YES, Your in the right place!!!  I just figured since I had to create a New Wallpaper Blog, since the Original one got shut down by Google for "Spamming" on June 8th, well I thought this New Blog should also have a Brand New Look to It,  to go along with it's Brand New Name....((( Big Smile)))  Hoping You Like the New Design Guyz that I have chosen, but more IMPORTANTLY, Hoping You may continue to enjoy My Wallpaper Postings each Monday Morning.
   
And needless to say, I have been working double time the last couple of weeks just trying to get this New Blog up and running with ALL My Wallpapers from the past back to You, and well, things are to really, really starting to drag........
 (((( Another Big Smile ))))
So if you e-mail me this week about My Blog's New Look and/or this current Wallpaper Collection and you don't here from me right away like You usually would, well it is only because I'm going to be taking 2 or 3 days off for some much, much needed R & R with My Better Half and We will not have access to any computers, but only with "Each" other!!!!  But as soon as We return, I promise You I will answer all e-mails and/or postings to the Groups that You and I Both belong to and/or this Blog if you leave an e-mail address. OK? Ok!  Looking forward to having some e-mails to answer and/or postings when I return home with My Honey, but more importantly, HOPING THAT THIS RE-PLACEMENT BLOG IS STILL UP AND RUNNING!!!....
(((( EVEN A BIGGER, BIGGER SMILE )))))  And if you don't have the time to e-mail me or post a comment to any of the Groups or leave a comment on My Blog, well that is understandable, but can you at least click on one of the three " Reactions" buttons at the bottom of this posting and let me know what you think of this Wallpaper Collection, after You have downloaded any of these Wallpapers, that would be great also.  Thanks Guyz
   
With all this said, I'm so happy to present to You this week...... 
My "Would You Like To Play" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....And Thank You For Your Return To My New Blog
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always in California, USA
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS:  Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for ALL OF YOU!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz....
(((( EVEN THE BIGGEST SMILE YET )))))....Hugs to ALL!!!

1 comment:

James said...

love the guy with his pants down in front of the barn... HOT HOT HOT... thanks much

Related Posts with Thumbnails