(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Big Boy

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, It is so great to see that so many of you have found My New Wallpaper Blog.  Please let it been known that even if My Original Wallpaper Blog is re-instated by Google, there will only be one more Posting to it and that Posting will be directing anyone that visits My Original Blog to THIS BLOG.  So for all of you that have shared my original Blog with any of your friends and/or Groups that you belong to, please let them all know where My New Blog is at, for this is where it is going to be staying at.  I Thank You and I'm sure they will all thank You.  With that said, I'm so happy to be able to share with all you this week another one of My Wallpaper Collection!!!  I present to You.....
My "Big Boy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)



...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS:  I have notified "Best Male Blogs" of my new Blog and as soon as the make the change on their Web Site, I will be adding the "Best Male Blogs" Vote Link to this Blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails