(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Let's Get Physical

Ok, Ok Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I hear You, for I have received several e-mails requesting all about the same thing, but I think that Gordon, one of My Original Blog Buddies as summed it up the best of what so many of You have requested when He wrote in part,  "Have you considered doing a series of hot men deeply engaged in f**king?  Just a tacky thought.  With your talent, you could do something handsome, sensual, and beautiful."  Well I'm happy to report not only Gordon, but to all the rest of you that would like to see more action Wallpapers instead of solo Wallpapers, that I have gone to work on this task and I will be trying my best to mix them into all my future work.  With that said,  I'm proud to present to You this week, one of those future work's....(((( Big Smile )))).....
     
My "Let's Get Physical" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And for those of You that have been following My Blog since last December, will I'm happy to report to as I promised you then, that I have created another Power Point Slide Show and have converted it into a video to post to You here on My Blog....Hoping You may enjoy it....


And while a lot of the picture quality has been lost in the converting process, if you would like the original Power Point Slide show in the form of a ".pps" file with all 38 high quality slides and the ability to view in full screen, then you can download it from "Hot Files" by clicking (Here). Warning this is a rather large file, 118.22MB and it may take a while with a free account, but if You want it, You and get it....((( Another Big Smile )))) 

And for those of you that do not have Microsoft's Power Point installed on your computer's and would like to install just the Power Point PLAYER it's self that will play any PPS files, well then click on the following....(((Click Here)))  to download the free Power Point Player from Microsoft.

With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you, Brent, on this site. I have always loved your works, and you deserve a great site to showcase it. Hugs, Gordon

MaxeGatos said...

Hello friend, what an awful thing to delete your blog, your address has changed, hugs and good luck

Related Posts with Thumbnails