(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fantasy Stud

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Thank YOU so much for all your kind posting to the various Groups that we belong to, and of course to My Blog itself and most of all, for all the wonderful e-mails that poured in all last week regarding My "Bears and Cubs...Oh My!" Posting!!!  It is because of this I keep doing what I'm enjoying doing for all of YOU, and that is it is with the greatest of hopes that You may enjoy something different on Your Desktop's that I'm enjoying on Mine!!!  With that said, this week's collection that I have been enjoying on My Desktop for the past several weeks and thanks to a Wallpaper Fan by the name of Jack, in Canada, that sent me the photos of the studs in Wallpaper #3 and #7, I'm happy to present to You this week with hopes that you may enjoy some of them also......
   
My "Fantasy Stud" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size) 

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
 
With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

Once again, thank You all for taking the time to let me know how much You are enjoying my work!!!!  It is so greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails