(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, April 1, 2016

Just Letting My Junk Get Some Fresh Air

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I'm happy to report to you that I managed to create another Wallpaper Collection for all of You and this is my 212th Wallpaper Collection here on this Blog that is now containing 1,786 Wallpapers and as always I'm hopping it is enjoyed by many of you and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
   
My "Just Letting My Junk Get Some Fresh Air" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of March...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,200 PLUS and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 51,500+ Hits!!! So hoping you find something to your liking here also!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

Brent,
Thanks for sharing another of your awesome and hot wallpaper collections with us.
I look forward to viewing your works.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks a million once again my long time Blogger Buddy for taking the time to post your most kind words for all to see and I'm so glad to see that you are still visiting my Blog and enjoying my work. (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails