(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Some Cal Me (Art)

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm so, so very glad to have heard from so many of You after My last Posting of "I'll Try Anything Once, Twice If I Like It" Collection and so pleased that so many of you are enjoying some of those Walls on Your Desktop(s).  Now I have yet once again something that I would like to share with you that is just a little bit different from my norm and I'm hoping once again that many of You find something within it that finds there way to Your Desktop(s) also and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Some Call Me (Art)" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Awesome new wallpaper collection, Brent. Thanks for sharing your time, talent, and style with us.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

You're Most Welcome Gordon and Thank You for taking the time to post your kind words for all My Blog Fans to see. With Wallpaper Hugs To You, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails