(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hey, Wanna Join Me

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies,  I'm proud to announce to all of You that there are now 1,310 Wallpapers on this Blog and even prouder to announce that over 25 MILLION Wallpapers have been downloaded!!!  WoW, WoW and WoW!!!  Needless to say that when I starting this little Blog back in October 2009, I had no idea that I would still be Blogging in 2013 for one, and for two, had no idea that I would have been able to create so many Wallpapers for all of You.  And I must say, it is somewhat of a head rush for me just knowing that the first thing seen on Oh So Many Computers World Wide, is something that was created by Me.  Thanks Everyone for all Your Love and Your Support!!!  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Hey, Wanna Join Me" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
 
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
 
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails