(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Coffee, Tea Or Me

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well I'm happy to report to you this week that after sharing Wallpapers now with you for over the past two years, there are Now OVER 1,000 Wallpapers here on My Blog with this posting.  And besides that, I still have so many more to share with and I'm still creating new collections each week!  So to answer the question of, "How much longer are you going to be posting?", well the answer my friends is for as long as you guys keeping visiting and voting on My Collections.  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....   
   
My "Coffee, Tea Or Me" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size) 
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpapers III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails