(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lawdy Mercy

Hi Once Again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, for those of you that were hoping to find some kind of Halloween Theme Wallpapers from me this week, well sorry to say, but I'm somewhat burned out on doing Holiday Theme Wallpapers!!!  For after all, we only use them for a few weeks and they are never used again till next year, if then!!!  However, for those of you that would like some Halloween Spirit on your Desktop's over the next couple of weeks, well check out My "Trick Or Treat" Collection.  With this said, I'm happy to present to you this week...   

My "Lawdy Mercy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

I apologize for Wallpaper #7, but I just couldn't make up my mind which pose of this Stud I liked Best, so I posted both and I will let you guys decide for Me by seeing which one is downloaded most...(((Big Wallpaper Smile)))
    
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpapers III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails