(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Me Like You

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, yet another week has gone bye and I don't know about you but last week went bye way, way to fast.  Just goes to show you, that when your have fun, time sure flies bye fast and boy did I have a great week and it all started with last weeks posting.  It sure was great to find out that I was able to not only be of help to so many Blog Owners with the news of what Google is doing, but also for so many Blog Followers as well.  Thanks for all the great e-mails about Google New Picture Viewer, Lightbox and I'm so glad to see that so many of you are like me, YOU Don't like it either!!!  With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week......
   
My "Me Like You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

2 comments:

Daddy Jeff said...

OCTOBER 1st (yesterday)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Buddy!

Jeff

Brent said...

Oh Thank You So Much For Remembering Jeff, You and I have gone through a lot in over the last year on Google Closes Gay Blogs and Your comment Here Means A Lot To Me. Thanks So Much and hoping you can stop back by tomorrow morning for My Blogs Birthday Party Blow Out for all next week....(((( Big Smile ))))...Your Blogger Buddy & Co-Author (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails