(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Get On Your Knees

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm OH so hoping you had as great of a week last week as I had, for I was able to get so much done last week for all of you!!!  While there have been some week's in the past that I just seem to run into a "Artist" Block and nothing I try seems to work for me and then there are week's, like last week, that everything just fell into place and I was able to complete (5) more New Collections that I'm just so happy with and I'm OH so looking forward to sharing with You once again on each Monday Morning in the weeks to come for I now have enough completed Collections to keep posting though October, My second anniversary of My Blog!!! And Boy do they run the gambit, from scenic backgrounds like of the Grand Canyon in Arizona to all NEW custom computer generated background designs that Oh so many of you enjoy and of course with all with the Studs that You and I so enjoy seeing on Our Desktops!!!  With that said, I'm happy to to present to you this week a collection that I thought would be somewhat appropriate to My Last Week's Collection of "How Can I Please You Sir ?"  And that being....
   
My "Get On Your Knees" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
  
Thanks Guys, for coming back week after week, just to see what I have to offer!!!  I so do appreciate it!!!
  
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
Always with Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails