(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

How Can I Please You Sir ?

OK Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I have received a number of e-mails after posting that there has been over 10 Million Wallpapers Downloaded from My Blog asking me, "Do You have any plans of when I'm going to stop posting new Wallpapers ?" and/or "How much longer are you planning on continuing Your Blog??"  Well Guys, to be totally honest with All of You, "I really do not know!!!"  But what I can tell you for SURE is, as long as the weekly traffic to My Blog remains the way it has been and You Blog Visitor's keep voting on each collection to let me know whether you like It or Not, so I know what to create in the future, well as long as I can keep on coming up with new ideas for New Collections to Post each week, I'm just going to keeping on doing WHAT I so enjoy doing for YOU, with the hopes that Oh So Many of You also enjoy what I have to share!!!  OK? OK!  So with that said, I'm proud to present to you this week.....
   
My "How Can I Please You Sir ?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

So Guys, the future of this Blog ALL Depends Up On YOU!!!  If You Have Been Enjoying what I have shared with You so far, then keep on coming back week after week casting your vote as a visitor, plus let me know whether you like/or dislike My Current WP Collection by voting on each of My Collections!!! And while your comment's and e-mails are greatly appreciated, it simply boils down to My Blog Traffic and the number of You that are Voting for each of My Collections each week Guys!!!  So to answer whether I'm going to continue on OR NOT???  Well I leave that one in Your Hands, with the fact that You ALL now know what is needed for me to continue ON, or NOT!! Ok? Ok!

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
Always with Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails