(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dreams Come True

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well once again it was so great to see how many of you voted for my last week's ALL "G-Rated" collection!!!  You Guys have spoken, I have listened and I will try my very best to keep things mixed up from week to week in the future with more "G-Walls" for those of You that enjoy them.  With that said, I'm back this week with what I enjoy the most and that is "X-Walls" and I really love this Collection and I'm happy to present to You.....
   
My "Dreams Come True"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Thanks for sharing some more of your handsome and well executed wallpapers with us, Brent.
It is always a pleasure to view and to download your work.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Your Most Welcome Gordon and thank you for your most kind words once again regarding my work. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails