(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hand Art

WOW Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, it was so, so great to see how many of you voted for last week's collection!!!  We just might have a new number one downloaded collection from my blog.  We will all have to wait until July when I do my 2nd quarter blog recap report to find out.  With that said, this week's collection is in answer to so many e-mails requesting more "G-Rated" Wallpapers???  Well I personally enjoy "X-Rated" myself, but in trying my best to keep everyone happy, this entire collection is once again something different than my norm and is completely "G-Rated".  In fact if you have anyone of these on your desktop, you will not have to scramble to change them when your parents stop by for a surprise visit....((( Big Smile )))  I present to you this week.....
   
My "Hand Art"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!
Related Posts with Thumbnails