(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Years Gone Bye

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, So, So very glad to hear from so many of you last week regarding My 4th Qtr. Blog Report and just to let you all know, the reason why I starting do this in the first place, almost a year ago, was to find out what all of My Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies were enjoying the most from My Blog to help me get some kind of a idea of what you are enjoying the most, and well, what you are not enjoying that much.  And to my biggest surprise to me all this time, while compiling your download data for each quarter for over the last year and that being my little Wallpaper Collection of "Vintage Collage", with only (3) Wallpapers within it that I created Oh so long ago, but it keeps coming up within all the Top 10 Downloads in all 4 of My Blog Recap Reports!!!  So with that said, You have spoken, I have Listen and I'm happy to present to you this week....
   
My "Years Gone Bye" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
 Or....
 Or....

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or...
Or...

Hoping that one or two of these Wallpapers may find there way to Your Desktop, from My Desktop once again!!!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA
And As Always with Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails