(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Dreams For A Rainy Day

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I have been asked time and time again why some of My Collections only have three Walls within them while the majority of them have seven or nine within them?  Well Guys, when I started sharing my Walls on the Net I only shared them with one Yahoo Group and that was Wallpaper Hunkz Group and they only allow three Walls per posting.  However, when I started Blogging, well there was no longer a limit to how many Walls I could post and since I share a New Collection each week, I chose seven.  My thinking was that this would allow My Wallpaper Fans to have a new Wall each day of the week till My next posting.  And for those collections with nine, well that is only because I either found more than seven Hunks or seven Backgrounds that I thought were perfect for the collection that I was working on and I just keep going past my normal seven and let My creativity juices flow.  Hoping this clears things up for all of you and with that said, I'm proud to present to you this week...
   
My "Dreams For A Rainy Day" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpapers III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You last single man one (9W.jpg) is a model named Leighton Stultz. Thanks for the other great ones too.

OrlandoGuy said...

Brent,
Thanks for some more sexy men on your awesome wallpapers. I've saved so many of your designs, and I've shared them with others too.
Hugs, Love & Enjoy,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, It is so good to know for me not only are my Blog Fans and Blog Buddies, like you, are going back to check out My Past Postings and sharing them with others, but also commenting on them!!! Thanks Gordon...Hugs To You Also!!!

Gary Myers said...

#1 and #2!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails