(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Just Looking For Someone Like Me

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blogger Buddies needless to say the road of life over the last six months has been somewhat a very bumpy road for me, but things are starting to smooth out bit and I'm beginning to see some good things in my life once again like making some new friends.  And rather than setting around any longer and feeling sorry about the loss of the two joys I lost 6 months ago, that being the joy of Patrick and the joy of creating and sharing Desktop Walls I figured that at least I could get one of those joys back by simply starting to Blog once again and create and share even more walls with all of you. So I'm happy to report that I finished the Wallpaper Collection I started last December and that I would like to now share with all of YOU the complete Collection of.....

My "Just Looking For Someone Like Me" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

A Note Here: I'm now finding this Collection Title to be somewhat ironic, for after all, here it is six months after starting this collection and the loss of Patrick, HERE I AM!!! .... Looking for someone just like me.....

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
And A Small Smile
()()( Brent )()()

PS: And to the hundreds of you that sent me your e-mails last January offering me all your condolences, I so THANK each and everyone of YOU!!!  They were greatly appreciated and were of great comfort to me while I read each and everyone of them, some several times. The only thing I regret is not being able to respond to each and everyone of them, for there were just way to many of them to do so, plus I just didn't know what to do or say at that time in my life.  I'm sure all of you can understand that and forgive me for not doing so. 

1 comment:

musicman said...

hi dear really happy to have some news of you i write to you for condoleance in past month but i understand its hard to write to all i hope you now more ok and im glad to you for your return with your great creation work wallpaper anyway i pray for you for next chapter more happy in your life friendly kind regard janick

Related Posts with Thumbnails