(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Better Than Candy

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I'm starting off this New Year with Good News and Bad News so let me start with the Bad News 1st and that being that my 10 year old XP computer finally died and is un-fixable, but the Good News is I got a new Dell Computer and even BETTER News is my computer shop was able to transfer ALL my programs, ALL my photos, ALL my Wallpapers, ALL of my everything from my old "C" Drive onto the Dell Computer so I completely back up running once again and I'm on cloud nine...(((BIG WALLPAPER SMILE))).  So with this said, I'm happy to present to you this month....

My "Better Than Candy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of December...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,400 PLUS and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 84,000+ Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

4 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

Happy New Year, Brent.
Your new wallpapers are great, and you've once again added to my collection.
Congratulations on your new PC. It was great that the guys were able to save and transfer your programs and files.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Gary Myers said...

Very sexy indeed!

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon, Thanks Gary I really do appreciate both of your most kind comments and hoping that I can continue to please both of you with my work in the future.
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
(Brent)

icessgaboury said...

Blackjack - DrMCD
The 고양 출장샵 Blackjack game 제주도 출장마사지 is played with 논산 출장안마 cards that contain three equal-sized hands, the minimum hands can range from 3 hands (2) to 동두천 출장안마 4 부산광역 출장샵 hands,

Related Posts with Thumbnails