(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2016

It Would Be A Honor For Me To Be On Your Desktop

OMG Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies can you believe that it's been SEVEN YEARS since I started Blogging and sharing my Wallpapers with so many of YOU?  And needless to say, I never dreamed that when I started that I would still be doing this in the year 2016 and that so many of You would still be visiting my Blog DAILY!!!  I do thank each and everyone of You for all your love and support that you have shared with me over that past many years and I just want you ALL to know that I see no need in stopping now and my current plans are just to keep doing what I enjoy doing and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
 
My "It Would Be A Honor For Me To Be On Your Desktop" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of September...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,400 PLUS and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 74,000+ Hits!!! So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

PSS: Oh by the way, My Auto Wall Service is now available for those of you that might have a MAC Computer!!!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

Gary Myers said...

Beautiful pics!

Brent said...

Thanks Gary, glad to hear you are enjoying my work and I hope you keep coming back for more. Your Wallpaper Buddy
(Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails